The FIT’NG Conference is accepting abstract submissions for the Annual Conference. The 2023 FIT’NG Conference will be held in Santa Rosa, California, at the Hyatt Regency Sonoma Wine Country September 10-11th, 2023. A significant proportion of the 2023 FIT’NG Conference is devoted to interactive events such as workshops and poster sessions to maximize engagement across our community.
Conference sessions this year will focus on fetal, infant, toddler, or longitudinal scientific content (covering the three developmental windows that are the focus of our society) and will be centered around the key current questions in our field including: understanding the brain maturation underlying cognitive development in early childhood, how neurodevelopment can be potentially affected by environmental effects, and how neuroimaging can inform about neuropsychiatric risk.
- You may copy and paste from a word processor software (such as Microsoft Word) and format the abstract in the submission tool.
- Graphics are encouraged but not required. Accepted graphic formats: pdf, jpeg gif png or word.
- Select a theme that most closely aligns with your submission.
- Prepare to enter the full author list, including secondary authors in the order they should appear. Names, affiliations, and email addresses are required for all authors.
- Enter the abstract title (max 255 characters, approx. 40 words including spaces). Please use sentence case only for the title (capitalize the first letter of the title and lower case for all other letters unless required) and do not include a period (.) at the end of the title
- Enter the abstract details (max 3500 characters, approx. 500 words including spaces). The abstract should state the study’s objective, briefly describe the methods used, summarize the results obtained, and state the conclusions. Abstracts should emphasize the significance of results and general principles over description of common methods and procedures.
- Abstracts should not report findings that have already been published, although presentation of the work at a recent meeting (e.g., within a year) of another society is acceptable.
- For projects currently in process with results expected prior to the conference, pre-registered reports are acceptable. Please indicate this in the title of your submission as follows: TITLE (pre-registered report)
- If eligible for the Young Investigator Award, including CV as a pdf document for review
*By submitting an abstract, you agree to present at the FIT’NG Conference should your abstract be selected for the program.
February 15, 2023 – Preliminary Conference Program Announced
March 8, 2023 – Call for Oral & Poster Submissions Open
April 3, 2023 – Registration Opens
April 30, 2023 – Last day to submit Oral & Poster Abstracts
Early June 2023 – Acceptances Notice sent via email
July 10, 2023 – Late breaking poster submissions open
July 24, 2023 – Late breaking poster submissions close
- Early neural predictors of psychiatric risk
- Effects of early exposures on neurodevelopment
- Neural correlates of early cognitive and emotional development
- Sensitive periods and brain plasticity
- Methods of development or dissemination
2023 FIT'NG Conference
Learn about opportunities