The FIT’NG Conference is accepting abstract submissions for the Annual Conference. The 2nd Annual Conference will be held in Santa Rosa, California, at the Hyatt Regency Sonoma Wine Country September 10-11th, 2023. A significant proportion of the 2023 FIT’NG Conference is devoted to interactive events such as workshops and poster sessions to maximize engagement across our community.
Conference sessions this year will focus on fetal, infant, toddler, or longitudinal scientific content (covering the three developmental windows that are the focus of our society) and will be centered around the key current questions in our field including: understanding the brain maturation underlying cognitive development in early childhood, how neurodevelopment can be potentially affected by environmental effects, and how neuroimaging can inform about neuropsychiatric risk.
- Abstract Title (max 255 characters, approx. 40 words including spaces). Please use sentence case only for the title (capitalize the first letter of the title and lower case for all other letters unless required) and do not include a period (.) at the end of the title
- Abstract Details (max 3500 characters, approx. 500 words including spaces)
- Author List – include all secondary authors. Names, affiliations and email addresses for all corresponding authors in the order they are to appear in the program
- Eligibility for the Young Investigator Award (if applicable), including CV as a pdf document for review
- You may copy and paste from a word processor software (such as Microsoft Word) and format the abstract in the submission tool.
- Graphics are encouraged but not required. Accepted graphic formats: pdf, jpeg gif png or word.
- Select a theme that most closely aligns with your submission.
- The abstract should state the study’s objective, briefly describe the methods used, summarize the results obtained, and state the conclusions. Abstracts should emphasize the significance of results and general principles over description of common methods and procedures.
- Abstracts should not report findings that have already been published, although presentation of the work at a recent meeting (e.g., within a year) of another society is acceptable.
*By submitting an abstract, you agree to present at the FIT’NG Conference should your abstract be selected for the program.
February 15, 2023 – Preliminary Conference Program Announced
March 8, 2023 – Call for Oral & Poster Submissions Open
March 2023 – Registration Opens
April 17, 2023 – Last day to submit Oral & Poster Abstracts
Mid May 2023 – Acceptances Notice sent via email
May 30, 2023 – Final Conference Program Announced
2023 FIT'NG Conference
Learn about opportunities