Standard Duties and Responsibilities:
- analysing neuroimaging data from infants
- relating the results to computational deep neural network models
- writing and submitting manuscripts to present data and advance theories of infant development
- presenting your work at national and international seminars and meetings
- contributing to the growth of the methodological and intellectual expertise of the team
- outreach to patient advocacy groups, clinicians, and other interested parties
Salary and Benefits:
Appointment will be made at IUA Post-Doctorate Researcher pay scale at a point in line with Government Pay Policy [€41,209 to €53,091 per annum], appointment will be made no higher than PD2 point 4.
Benefits include a pension contribution and PRSI social insurance.
Fixed-term full time, post ends June 2025.
Qualifications The candidate must hold a PhD in cognitive neuroscience, computer science, or a relevant discipline, at the time of beginning employment.
Knowledge & Experience cognitive neuroscience or developmental psychology (highly desirable) computer programming in Python (highly desirable) neuroimaging and neuroimaging methodology (desirable) knowledge of computational modelling or artificial intelligence (desirable)
Selection will begin September 21, 2023 and the post will remain open until a suitable candidate is found.
Starting date: As soon as possible
End date: June 2025
Please also see a link to the job posting here: https://www.cusacklab.org/vacancies.html